Friday, September 14, 2012

Madelon's Fun Finds- Padded Mailer Gymmat and balancebeam

Madelon sent me this gym mat she made from an idea she so online and I wanted to share it with you. Madelon covered a padded mailer with duck tape and created a great addition to her doll play collection.
Inspired by my Doll Diaries Craft post for creating a practice balance beam Madelon created a matching Pink one for her Doll Gymnastic's Doll Play collection.
Improving on my design by making it a raised version. These sets she has created work wonderfuly with her Trampoline fun find from last weeks post!

I hope you enjoyed Madelon's Fun Find this week. Creating your own doll play items for your own collection or as a gift for others is always a great idea and a creative way to grow your collection with out compromising your budget.

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: