Saturday, September 29, 2012

For the love of horses, Etsy favorites and more...

My dear friend Carol of by Skippy's Mom Etsy shop is now selling her horse blanket pattern in her Etsy shop. This fun pattern is one of my most favorite items to create for my dolls horse Pickles! Carol is offering the horse blanket pattern in her Etsy shop for $3.00. Click here for shop listing.

 Carol even made and sent me the most wonderful saddle  and doll riding outfit shown above! I was truly spoiled!
Last November, I shared how I made my nieces a Cardboard Stable on Doll Diaries
Click here to see how I made it.


I loved this fun Dolly and Me set I found on Etsy from Me and My Doll offered at $40
What horse loving Doll could resist this sleeping bag and pillow set from Shelia's Doll Stitchery!
Offered at $19.50 for this set, to view shop listing please click here

I love this custom Jockey Set from Mini Giggle Gear! Honestly one of my new Etsy Favorites! Click here for Shop and Listing.
April June Bug made me laugh with this fun cartoon shirt! Great outfit, listed at $21 click here for shop listing. 

Made to order! I love this set from Doll Clothes by Peg! Any size you need! Click here for shop and listing.
"While visions of horses danced in her head" this Doll bed from A Crafters Nook Etsy Shop
is a wonderfully priced Doll bed your horse lover is sure to like! Offered at $27, order early to avoid disappointment this holiday season! Click here for shop and listing.
Don't forget about bitty baby and her riding dreams! I love this set from Susie Q Doll Clothes, offered at $16.99 Click here for shop and listing.

I hope you enjoyed today's Etsy Shop favorites! 
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment