Saturday, September 22, 2012

I love the new Springfield Collection line!


I love the new Springfield Collection line of 18 inch Doll Clothes.  I follow Springfield Doll's on Facebook and they recently shared the 2012 Collection on their Facebook Fan Page. I was so excited to see the new styles which maybe available in your local stores or in their on line shop!
Until Monday Springfield On line Store is offering free shipping on all orders over $40. (now through September 24th)
With their already affordable prices this is a great time to stock up for the holidays!
As some of you know I work on a 24 pocket advent calendar swap in my on line swap group and I shop all year long to find the best deals on accessories to help add to my pockets and I am thrilled with the quality and selection of the accessories that the Springfield Doll Collection offers. 

From headbands to shoes and handbags there is something for everyone's taste and budget with Springfield Collection.
Every year for the last 3 Christmas's my niece Laura has asked me for Dolly Shoes for Christmas,  I am thrilled to see the latest pair offered and can not wait to give them to her this Christmas!
The new ballet shoes are so much fun! Dancing Doll Lovers everywhere would love a few pairs of these!
The new styles and colors in the outfits are very fashion forward and my niece Trinity loved this set! I can not wait to pick it up when I am next in the USA.
Springfield Dolls and clothing make wonderful gifts. I love my dolls Madison and Olivia. They are two of the most played with dolls in my collection. I know you will love them too. Check out Springfield Collection on line , in store and their Facebook Fan Page by clicking here
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

3 comments:

  1. I was just in Michael's 2 days ago, and bought the romper, new sunglasses and headband. I would have bought the poncho, but they didn't have it. And don't forget, Sunshine Crafts dot com has the 2 discontinued dolls Niya and Gina, and crafty versions (naked w/ no box)of all the girls (but Gina comes in a box)for a lower price! With all the great fashions, who cares if they're naked? Buy some cool outfits and a great doll! Something you can say YES to this holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for mentioning Sunshine Crafts for the discontinued dolls. I was lucky enough to pick up a Niya doll but the Gina doll is sold out. Does anyone know where I can find a Gina doll these days? Thanks!

      Delete
  2. I have an AC Moore near me now, and I'm very excited to be able to see the Springfield Co. being carried there! I don't like everything Springfield Co. offers, but I must admit that they are improving their quality. There are pieces I'd consider getting! I really like a lot of their shoes - some of which are better than AG shoes!

    ReplyDelete