Sunday, September 29, 2013

A Visit To Madi Grace Designs Etsy Shop

Window shopping in my Pj's here on this early Sunday Morning I thought I would share my favorite furniture shop on Etsy with all of you.
  
Shops like Madi Grace Designs get  so many requests this time of year for the up coming holiday season and if you are hoping to get quality handmade furniture and accessories this season, Order EARLY!
Madi Grace Designs offer handmade furniture, bedding, doll clothes and more.
  
 I love this doll play set just for the dogs! 
 
This pampered pet bed is one of 10 pet related listings in this versatile shop!

As many of you know I am a huge mini doll fan and the mini doll bed priced under $20 is on the top of my list of favorites! Click here for listing.
  
This deluxe Sweet Shop Cafe/Bakery is by far the coolest set offered on Etsy for American Girl Dolls Currently. Offered as a set or sold individually what doll lover could resist this wonderful set?
  
This rotating clothing rack for dolls would make a great doll play shop as well as a wonderful doll storage solution. I love that there is a space on the bottom for shoes!
There are more then 123 items listed in Madi Grace Designs shop and I know you will love it as much as I do, stop over and check it out for yourself! Remember to order early for the holiday season from any of you favorite shops you will be glad you did!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment