Saturday, September 21, 2013

Clearing Up Some Questions On My Girls Doll House!


As you can imagine there has been quite a buzz started about the wonderful new MY GIRLS DOLL HOUSE that has just come on the market. I have received some questions from some of you my wonderful readers both via email and on Facebook and I have contacted the company for clarification.
Some of you wanted to know about the Website and Kickstarter and the program. Below is the answers I received from the company directly.


 One of my readers was worried about if there would be enough doll houses available for the holiday season.
Another reader wanted to know what happens if the Kickstarter program is not funded? Would they loose there investment?
I am so excited about this doll house and I know many of you are thrilled to see this on the market. I am so happy that so many of you took the time to write me and inquire. I hope that the answers provided by the company help to explain. 
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment