Sunday, September 1, 2013

SEW ALONG WITH ME Month 9 SEPTEMBER- Sleeveless Jumper

This months Sew Along with Me Challenge is this adorable sleeveless jumper from SusanKramer.com
Join us this month to sew a wonderful and easy jumper for your dolls.
When you have completed this months project be sure to email me the picture at karenmowen@gmail.com to be entered in to win this months prize. Click the highlighted words in this post to view this months project.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. This is very cute and could easily become a perfect back to school jumper! I'll have to give it a try... if I can make time (which didn't happen this summer... I'm sorry I couldn't take part in your summer sew alongs...).

    ReplyDelete