Monday, September 2, 2013

Mini Monday Sherralyn's Dolls.Com Patterns for our 6 inch dolls!


My friend Jacqueline of Jackknits Etsy shop shared with me this fantastic doll site called Sherralyn's Dolls. Com this site has a free pattern section for 18 inch and the 6 inch mini American Girl Dolls! You can down load a free easy to make sundress and summer top for your 18 inch dolls by clicking here 
Thank you Jacqueline for sharing this wonderful site and pattern with us today!
 
Also offered on this wonderful site is a pattern for mini doll shoes and socks offered at $8 Click here for website and listing. Don't you just love these little shoes?
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment