Thursday, September 19, 2013

Enter to Win A YAK PAK Bag Just LIke Mine!

                             ENTER TO WIN!
I just received my YakPak Messenger Bag in the mail this week and I am so impressed with how well made it is.
I am always looking for great bags to transport my dolls and their accessories and this is a great bag for a Doll Collector or Doll lover. It has a fun star design and lots of room for your doll, her accessories and even your ipad or laptop.

YakPak has kindly agreed to give one lucky reader YakPak of there own all you need to do to be entered into the random draw is live in the USA or CANADA and Like their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram pages or  follow them on Pinterest. Then email me your address at karenmowen@gmail.com and I will draw a lucky winner on October 15th. Please note that if you are under 18 you will need your parents permission. (Void where prohibited.)


You can Like Yak Pak on Facebook by clicking here

You can Follow YakPak on Twitter by clicking here


You can find them on Instagram by clicking here


You can Follow them on Pinterest by clicking here

Be sure to check out YAKPAK on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest! Then Email me at karenmowen@gmail.com. Be sure to put YAKPAK in your subject line and include your address!
Good luck. Winner will be drawn at random on October 15th.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment