Saturday, September 21, 2013

For Her Dolls Pets! Homemade For The Holiday's Day Six


This week I am sharing ideas I hope will inspire you to create something homemade to give to the doll lover in your life, today day six we continue with something for your dolls pets!
Antlers for Everyone is one of my most favorite patterns, I have made dozens of these for my nieces dolls, for my dolls and as gifts. This pattern offered by Ardently Admire on Pixie Faire is offered at $3.99 and is a great pattern! If you are new to sewing this is a great pattern to start with and the step by step directions make it even easier! Click here for listing on Pixie Faire. 

Also on Pixiefaire this step by step snuggly pet bed by Eden Ava offered at $3.99 I love it when the pets have somewhere to sleep and you can customize your pet bed in any color and combination you would like.  Click here for the listing on the Pixiefaire website.
Did you happen to catch the Dog's Party Set I made for Daydream Doll Boutique's Blog back in May? Click here for my step by step tutorial.
Here is the tutorial I did for Doll Diaries for the Dog Collars and Leashes. Click here to see how I made them!
As a Cat Lover how could I not make something for the dolls cats? Click here to see my step by step tutorial on Doll Diaries for how to make Cat toy's, including a mouse, a ball of yarn and a "fish on a stick" for your doll lovers cats!

I hope you have been inspired today to create something for your dolls pets for the up coming holiday season!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment