Friday, September 6, 2013

Reduce Reuse and Re-purpose for Doll Play. A Madelon Fun Find You Can Make!

Today Madelon shares with us a fun way to Reduce, Reuse and Re-purpose for your dolls with this fun plaid purse!
"In her movie Saige wore plaid shirts. That got me thinking, what could I make with my daughter's old plaid shirt. The pocket made me think-purse!"
"I cut out the pocket and I used a small strip of fabric for the arm strap. I folded it in half and creased it with my finger."
"The strap is attached with a Velcro peel and stick dot!"
The best part is the purse really works as you can un button the purse and fill the inside with everything your doll will need! Don't you just love the bling?
See what you can make out of items you have around the house for your doll like Madelon did today!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment