Sunday, September 8, 2013

Fun Fall Fashions from My Dolls Life Now Avalible In Canada

I am so excited that My Dolls Life clothing and accessories are now available to us here in Canada!
My Dolls Life clothing and accessories fit most 18 inch dolls and fit beautifully on my Maplelea Dolls!
These mix and match items are darling! The best part is that the shoes and boots fit perfectly! 
The Dressy Black Skirt with Tulle  Underlay is so much fun. Dress it up or dress it down. It is so easy to get on and off with a No Snag Velcro closure this is a must in your dolls fall wardrobe. Check it out on line by clicking here. Offered at $7.95 this skirt will go with everything!


The Pink Ribbed Tank top paired with the leggings  are a great casual look. Working out or hanging out these are just great doll play wardrobe additions!
The Orange Hooded Sweat Shirt has a fully functioning zipper real pockets and a hood the holds all my Maplelea Doll's hair. What I love about this outfit is that I can mix and match it and that the items are all things my own nieces would love to wear. Everything is easy to put on and take off.
In real life every day I am not a "shoe collecting person" for people shoes, however my doll shoe collection that's a different story. I love doll shoes, boarding on obsession actually and My Dolls Life makes Doll shoe shopping even more fun. these wonderful doll shoes and boots fit my Maplelea Dolls. Maplelea dolls have longer thinner feet and sometimes it is hard to get other brands of shoes on but these pink ballet flats and fun black boots are easy on and off! I could go crazy ordering doll shoes honestly. Offered  starting at $5.50 these shoes are a great value. Shipping to Canada is also very reasonable all biased on weight these shoes do not add much weight do your package so I say don't forget to order shoes with your next purchase!
So Canadians now is the time to pick up some Fun Fall Fashions for your dolls, Don't forget to put some away for the up coming gift giving season for the doll lover on your list!



Be sure to check out all the wonderful items offered for 18 inch and 15 inch dolls on www.doll-clothes.com offered by My Dolls Life. 
As with all my posts you can leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment