Monday, September 30, 2013

Madelon's Marvelous Mini Monday Find!

Madelon has been instrumental in sharing ideas for both the 18 inch dolls and the mini dolls and I want to thank her publicly for her wonderful contributions! Today she shares with us her photos of Cecile wearing re purposed Mermaid outfit!
 " I found this Barbie mermaid costume in my stash and wanted to see how the bottom half worked as a costume for mini Cecile."
"It even easily does up with Velcro at the back!"

"Cecile Makes a Fish Friend!"
This outfit is a perfect fit!
I love the sparkly material, it brings out her eyes!
Remember to take a look in your own barbie clothes bins, at yard and tag sales, at thrift stores and church sales for second hand items that make great mini doll play items!
Thank you Madelon for today's photos and ideas.
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment