Tuesday, September 3, 2013

First Day Of School For Our Kids! Make Madelon's Fun Back to School Doll Craft For Pennies!

Madelon has been so busy making some wonderful back to school items for her dolls and today I am sharing with you her brilliant and economic doll play back to school craft!
"When  we were at Target buying my daughters their school supplies, I saw multi-colored folders for fifteen cents each. I thought they would be easy to cut down for doll-sized supplies."
"I estimated the size I wanted them to be and then cut! Just watch out for the metal prongs."
 So many great colors! You can leave a prong inside and add your own paper for your dolls too!
 "When done they even stand on their own! Now you can fill your dolls back pack with a rainbow of folders for school!"


Great work Madelon. These are fantastic! Pick up some at the after back to school sales and save them for a party or sleep over party craft or add them to your advent calender!

As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment