Thursday, September 26, 2013

Planning An American Girl Themed Party? Check Out These Etsy Invites

If you are planning and American Girl Themed Birthday Party and are looking for some fun themed invites here are some of my Etsy Favorites!

What little girl (or big girl like me) would not love these invites by KidInvitations? THEY ALSO INCLUDE MINI INVITES FOR DOLLS!!! HONESTLY I AM IN LOVE HERE! Offered at $15.99 this is a digital invite and you can make as many as you want! Click here for KidInvitations listing.
ShopPartyTales Etsy shop has this wonderful Saige themed invite as well as other fun party printables. Click here for shop and listing
I found this invite and it truly appealed to me because it was so different! This is also a digital download invite and offered by DenimGraphic's Etsy shop. Click here for shop and listing.

There are so many wonderful options offered on Etsy and these are just a sample of some of my favorites. These invites make me want to throw a party!
I hope you will share with me some of your best Doll Themed Party ideas, you can always email me at karenmowen@gmail.com
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. These are adorable! I especially like the one like a magazine cover.

    We're doing my daughter's 8th birthday party next month in an American Girl theme, so I'll be watching to see if anyone else has great party ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Christa! I loved these too!

    ReplyDelete