Thursday, September 12, 2013

My Fun Fall Etsy Picks


I love fall, and it is fast approaching. I love Thanksgiving (here in Canada we celebrate it the second week of October)  I love Halloween, I love American Thanksgiving. Jeans and Sweater Weather, Cozy Mysteries, Hot Cups of Tea, Hot Chocolate and Warm Apple Cider....and with that let's see what some of my favorite Etsy Shops have going on for our dolls for Halloween!
If you are looking to get into the Halloween Spirit Vintage Style I have to recommend this wonderful listing from e VINTAGE Patterns Etsy Shop This PDF listing comes to your inbox for $4.99 and you print all the most wonderful doll sized Halloween activities including costumes that you want! Don't have a printer? I sent mine to be printed at my local Staples and the girls and I had the most fun making these crafts last Halloween. You really will be impressed with all this listing has to offer. Click here for Shop and listing to get started on your Halloween Adventure today!
Sparkle Pig Designs Etsy Shop offers a tie dyed take on Halloween with this fun set for Dolly and Daughter Click here to visit their shop and listing
Jacknits offers this great two in one pdf listing for your dolls, create two holiday sweaters for your dolls using her Holiday Sweater Set Pattern Number 12  Click here for this great pattern offered at $3.61 on Etsy.

Another Fun Fall Sweater Knit Project  is this one check out this pattern offered by  macatawaknitting . This pattern is offered at $6.
If Crochet is your craft check out this Witches hat from lorithompsondesigns offered at $4.99 I would love to be able to make this hat! Click here for shop and listing.
Oh JessieRaye! You have done it again I love this caramel apple , cupcake and cookies!
Be sure to check out her Etsy shop for your dolls up coming Halloween parties, she makes a wonderful caterer! Click here for Jessieraye's Etsy Shop
Aunt Bees Doll Closet has so many wonderful Halloween themed socks, you have to pop over, these make a wonderful non sugary treat for your trick or treaters! Click here for shop and listing.
Over at  MyGirlClothingCo Etsy Shop there are some adorable things listed for Halloween, The above is a photo of her listing for the perfect dolly Trick or Treat playset. Offered at $8 Click here for shop and listing.
On my own ultimate wish list is her Monster Ball Outfit, (I love witches always have) this outfit is my most favorite Witch Costume on Etsy! Click here to view this listing.
Also offered and so adorable is this Lady Bug Lady Bug Costume. Click here for MyGirlClothingco's Shop and listing.


In the coming days and weeks I will share more of my Halloween and Thanksgiving Favorites on Etsy, if you see something on Etsy you think I should see be sure to email me at karenmowen@gmail.com
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: