Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Enter to Win Halloween Cookies From Jessie Raye's Etsy Shop

I love working with Etsy Shop owners who are truly committed to creating quality items for our dolls. Jessie Raye's Etsy shop is one of my most favorites for doll food and treats! Jessie Raye has kindly offered my readers the opportunity to win their very own Halloween Themed Sugar Cookies.

Halloween is one of my favorite Holidays and I am so thrilled it is around the corner! This Halloween themed cupcake treat for your dolls looks like the ones I make for my own children's classes!
How about these sophisticated Macaroons for your Halloween themed Tea Party? Offered at $6.99 and includes the wonderful serving tray! Click here for more information. 


 


There is so much to love in Jessie Raye's Shop and My nieces are crazy for the Caramel Apple! Click here for listing.

                     GIVE AWAY TIME!!!!!
To enter to win this tray of Halloween Themed Doll Cookies please visit Jessie Raye's Etsy shop by clicking here and tell me what you like best.
Then email me at karenmowen@gmail.com and put Jessie Raye in the subject line, Include your ADDRESS in the email and what you liked best. Then you will be entered into the random draw to be held on OCTOBER 9th. The winner will be notified by email and mailed the prize directly from Jessie Raye's Etsy Shop. Contest open to North American Residents only. You must have your parents permission to enter this contest if you are under 18. Contest void where prohibited.

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com


1 comment:

  1. Yummmy, I like the festive cupcakes and doll punch drinks in the fluted cups!

    ReplyDelete