Friday, September 20, 2013

For Her Horse- Homemade For The Holiday's Day 5

Today I wanted to share with you ideas of items you can make for the doll lover in your life's horse. The above is a great pattern offered by Skippy's Mom's Etsy Shop and it is a pattern for a great horse blanket! Offered at $3.99 this is a very easy to make item your doll and horse lover is sure to appreciate! Click here for shop and listing.


Ana White continually amazes me with her talent and ability to inspire. Take a look at this amazing Horse Stable. Waking up to this on any Holiday or Birthday morning would be truly amazing. Click here for her website.  Did I mention that her plans are FREE?

This Summer at Camp Doll Diaries, realcoake.com created this fantastic Doll & Horse Show Jumping Set. Click here to see how it was done.

I have made a few accessories for my dolls horses and shared them on Doll Diaries, here is a a link to those craft tutorials. Hay-bales like the ones shown above can be found by clicking here.
Find out how to make a cardboard stable like this one by clicking here.
I had fun creating this set for Camp Doll Diaries this summer, a blanket, head dress and feed trough, to make these for the doll and horse lover in your life click here.
Why not try your hand at making Equestrian Riding Boots like these ones created by Eden Ava and offered on the Pixiefaire website. This pattern offered at $3.99 allows you step by step directions, make boots for all the horse loving dolls in your life. Click here for listing on Pixiefaire.
I hope you have been inspired today to create something for the Doll and Horse lover in your life this holiday season!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here of email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment