Friday, September 27, 2013

Looking For A Great Deal On An American Girl Doll Pet?


I do not live in the USA. If you are new to my blog you may be surprised to know this but I am Canadian and I live in Canada. I am a huge fan of Doll Play and I do love my American Girl Dolls as well as all the dolls I have collected from around the world. One thing that is hard for those of us who do not live State side to add to our doll play collections is the American Girl Doll Pets.
I am happy to report I have found a great deal on American Girl doll pets that come with books and are perfect for gifts as much as for your own collections.  The above Coconut Book& Pet Pack is offered WITH FREE DELIVERY from The Book Depository.com and at the time of this publication is offered at $22.44 Canadian. You can click the link here to view for yourself and change it to the currency of your own country. This price is much less then you would pay in store for JUST THE DOG!
Also offered is Honey Book and Pet Pack currently listed at $17.86! Click here for the listing WITH FREE SHIPPING ALWAYS from The Book Depository.

Have you always wanted to add Chocolate chip to your collection? Here is your chance to bring him home for only $18.80!

If you are more of a Cat person you can always bring Praline home for $22.19 she is worth the extra dollars and still a good price when you consider you get the book as well! Click here to view her listing!

I am always looking for great deals on American Girl items and I think it is important for me to let you know that I DO NOT WORK FOR THE BOOK DEPOSITORY or American Girl. I am a doll lover with a hobby blog who likes to share my finds with my readers. I do not financially benefit from sharing these links with you. I do so because I am a doll lover and a parent like many of you and know how important it is to stretch your dollars as much as possible as we enter the gift giving season of not just Faith based or Christian Holidays but birthday parties as well .
I hope you will pass the word on to other doll lovers and help them save as well. As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment