Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday The 13th, 13 Pairs of Etsy Doll Footwear!


Well it is Friday the 13th, normally reserved for scary things so I thought I would turn that around to make it about something fun, how about 13 of my top favorite Etsy Doll Shoes and Patterns?
Here is a fun way to celebrate the 13th online shoe shopping
#1:If you are new to the slip on felt shoe movement may I just say how much I love these types of shoes, they are so easy to get on your doll and so many fun patterns and styles to choose from the above are offered by Frogblossom's Etsy Shop at $4.50 check out this fun shop and listing by clicking here.
#2: I love these Duct Tape Shoes offered by AwkinaSewN93 offered at  $4.50 these fun shoes are ones I would wear myself! Click here for shop and listing.



#3: Miche Designs has come up with this wonderful Slouch Ankle Boot pattern offered on Etsy and Pixiefaire for $3.99, make as many pairs as your dolls need for this small investment! Click here for Etsy listing.

#4 Lady Bug Rain Boots by MyGirlClothingCo are something my niece Thea would love and wear! The yellow ribbon detail and ladybug embellishment make these red boots even more fun! Click here for shop and listing.

#5 These high tops are a favorite for sure, shipping from Hong Kong claims to be handmade but I would suspect they are commercially created but I still loved them and had to share. Offered at $9.99 Click here to see shop and listing.

#6- I just came across this wonderful shop called Petitesbowtique and these ribbon shoes are so cute! Offered at  $6.50 and they can be viewed along with some other truly adorable designs by clicking here

#7 Over at Erin's Little Secret's Etsy Shop these hounds tooth are offered at $7.95 and she has some adorable outfits and accessories to go with them check her shop out by clicking here.

#8 Snowfalke Boutique is offering some really cute crochet slippers for dolls offered at $5 these are simply darling! Click here for shop and listing.


#9 These reversible doll shoes by Mimi Rob offered at $7 would look great on your girl or boy dolls! Click here for shop and listing.
#10 I love Cowboy/Cow Girl Boots and these fun boots are offered by MungerMuffin at $8 click here for shop and listing.  
#11 How about this PDF Crochet Pattern for these adorable boots with bows offered by Mini Giggle Gear at $3.50 make as many pairs as you want for your dolls....(Make me a pair too please!) Click here for shop and listing. 


#12 Coming in at number 12, check out these fun felt shoes, I love the black ones, it's the witch lover in me for sure! Offered by My Kara Bella's  at $7.50 this shop has some truly fun doll items be sure to check it out!

#13 At number 13 and my most favorite pair of shoes currently offered on Etsy is these flirty flats made by
A Bee Line's Etsy shop. These shoes designed for Autism Awareness are very important to me. As a mother of two children with Autism, The puzzle piece is a symbol of the journey we are on as a family. Originally designed for our Dolls for A Cause Auction last April these replica shoes are now offered in A Bee Line's Etsy shop for $12 Click here for shop and listing.

There you have it, my top 13 pairs of doll footwear!  I hope you enjoyed today's post and that you have a wonderful rest of the day. As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment