Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Little Blooms Handmade Just like me hair accesories for you and your doll

I came across this Etsy shop called Little Blooms Handmade and I was instantly drawn to their hair accessories for girls and their dolls.
Little Blooms Handmade offers handmade, simple and pretty accessories with a floral or whimsical theme.
These sets are priced between $16 and $18 and make great birthday gifts or party favors.
I love the details in this set.
Shop owner Elizabeth started to create hair accessories when her daughter was diagnosed with diabetes. Her daughters diagnosis, promoted a "reworking of lifestyle" and this creative and crafty career mom found away to work from home and still be with her children.
Elizabeth has started to add jewelery to her line and she now sells locally in a few boutiques and has a very successful on line business.
Rings and Earrings now available.
I hope you have enjoyed today's post and I hope you visit Little Blooms Handmade 
To learn more about diabetes and how you can help find a cure please visit  American Diabetes Assosaition  if you are in the USA or in Canada at Canadian Diabetes Assosiation
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com



1 comment: