Monday, February 6, 2012

New Year Swap outfit on Swap Bot


As some of you know I started a handmade doll clothes swap group on Swap-Bot where we have themes and make outfits for our partners dolls (or nieces dolls, grand daughter, daughter etc) and send them in the mail. I do a few of these a month and it is such fun and great practice for my sewing!

In January we did a New Years Outfit swap.You had to make your partner an outfit for their doll for the New Year.  I sent my partner the above outfit for her doll. As I am in Canada I sent an outfit with a Canadian Touch or two.



My partner sent me a wonderful handmade dress  which is now on my niece Laura's Doll Tiana! The best part is it was my partners first attempt at making Doll clothes! I think she did a great job! I loved her choice and it is always so much fun to see what our partners make for us!

We have some really fun swaps up coming and I hope to share the swap results with you through out the year. If you are a doll clothes maker that enjoys making doll clothes for others and likes to get fun mail (and you are over 18) come take a look at Swap-bot and see if you might like to join  our group!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment