Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day and A new Contest!


Well it is February 14th and Valentines day! I hope you have enjoyed the crafts from our contributing bloggers this month for Valentines day and I hope that some of you will send me your valentines day photos of your dolls so I may share!
Today I wanted to announce another fun T-shirt Contest. From Ali Girl of the years studios Etsy shop!
Ali has kindly donated this great t-shirt for one of our readers!

To enter this contest you must first have your parents permission, and then email me at karenmowen@gmail.com telling me why you love your American Girl Doll. It can be one sentence or an Essay, I am happy to hear from you. Contest runs from now February 14th 2012- March 14th 2012. As with all my contests I will use Random.org to choose the winner!

Please visit Ali Girl of the Year Studios youtube channel www.youtube.com/girloftheyearstudios
 as well as her blog at girloftheyearstudios.blogspot.com

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and sharing your Valentine love with me!

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. So r u using the random thing for the winner or r u picking it yourself? Thanks,Caitlin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use RANDOM.ORG for all my draws thank you Caitlin for asking that great question!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, great contest! I decided to enter. :)

    -Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool i love girl of the year studios!!!!!

    ReplyDelete