Thursday, February 23, 2012

Come join our on line American Girl Mystery Book Club for book 2

I am so happy to report that my on line Mystery American Girl Book Club has finished our first book and we are moving on to the next in our 4 book Samantha series The Stolen Sapphire.

I love Mystery books and am inviting you to join us on our  reading adventure as we read through the mystery books in the American Girl series. There is no cost to join and I hope you will come take a look at my blog by clicking here.
Once we begin reading our book I post chapter reviews every few days which you can comment on or email me about. It is a fun way to enjoy reading and connect with others. If you have any questions you can email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 
The best part is you can find these books at your local library, book store, on line at American Girl  or you can use The Book Depository which offers free world wide shipping.

I hope you will join us for our March selection A Samantha Mystery, The Stolen Sapphire.

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments: