Monday, February 20, 2012

The Red Outfit swap from Swap-bot

This is the Red outfit I made for my swap partner on Swap-bot.I had so much fun making it and loved the 80's feel it gave me. The socks were so much fun to make!
The object of this swap was to make your partner an outfit they would love for their doll and you had to include the color red in the swap! 
I made a peasant style shirt, simple black skirt, heart belt with matching hair bow and the fun socks. I also made the matching bracelet! I had such fun putting this outfit together.
My partner I sent to is a Grandmother who does the swapping for her 7 year old Granddaughter.
My partner for the Red swap was one of my most favorite swap partners! Here is what she sent my doll.
 I loved this red swap outfit, with a red top and polka doted skirt, Soccer Dolly was thrilled!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment