Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Home made doll Brownies! From Sue AKA Mamaw, one of our readers!

 Sue aka Mamaw, sent me an email in January to share with me the "brownies" she made for 18 inch dolls.

"Look how cute these little brownies turned out!  I bought a set of "Magic Sponges" - the kind that expands when you get it wet.  I cut off one end (sawed it off with a serrated knife!)  - I only cut it off 1/2 inch! And then expanded it in water.  it was TOO BIG, so I uses scissors and cut that one piece into all of these little rectangles.  Then I simply rolled them around some brown paint - Brownies!"


I love how easy these are to make and that the end product is so realistic, so I asked Sue if I could share them with all of you. I was thrilled when she said yes and I hope you will all enjoy a brownie making craft afternoon or break  to share with your dolls!

I also loved that Sue said   "I didn't realize how many brownies I would get from that one half inch piece - I could make a million more!"

If you have an idea you would like to share feel free to email me at karenmowen@gmail.com
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment