Friday, February 3, 2012

Guest Blogger Brandy's wonderful Mail box Valentine craft!

Today guest blogger Brandy shares with us the Mail box she made for her daughters dolls.

 Brandy shares with us her motivation for today's craft "My daughters' favorite Valentine's Day Movie is, "Be My Valentine Charlie

Brown."  Poor little Charlie Brown just waits at that mailbox for a
Valentine.  So when I saw all the little tiny tin mail boxes in the craft
stores I got a super cute idea."

 To create your own mail box for your dolls you will need.

  - a 9 inch unfinished wood candlestick
- a tin Mailbox

  "I chose a 9 inch candle stick because I felt it was the best fit next to a doll and I wanted it to be able to
fit over the Payne Street Doll Boutique Treehouse railing."

 I glued the candlestick to the bottom of a tin mailbox.  Make sure to glue the mailbox
more towards the center so proper balance can be maintained.

 Then I decorated the mailbox with a few foam stickers to girl it up a bit.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Thank you so much to Brandy for sharing her craft with us today, I can not wait to make my dolls one!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. So cute, I have to make one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post box... thanks again for sharing... don't you think Ivy is just adorable... I know you have her on your wish list Karen... she is definitely on mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this craft idea - I made mailboxes for my daughters for Valentine's Day - they are so cute and the girls loved them!

    ReplyDelete