Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 Girl Of The Year Grace!

So we have all found out that Grace is the American Girl Doll of the year. I tried really hard not to share any leaked info on Grace as I really like the surprise.

 I did however pre order the mini doll version of her with out seeing the photos.  I think that her story line will be an exciting one an I hope to go to our local Vancouver store to check her out today.

I am really looking forward to her books. Shown above is the Girl of the year book but there are some really fun ones planned! I think that this one will be the one I pick up to read for myself.
All the photos shown here are from Google Images and are not my own.
I would love to hear your thoughts about the New Girl Of The Year Doll as well so be sure to leave a comment!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment