Friday, January 2, 2015

Set Aside Some Time For Dolly Game Night With My Girl Clothing Co

January brings us long cold winter nights and some of my fondest memories are of game nights at the table with my family. My Girl Clothing Co has some wonderful play sets that are perfect for our 18 inch dolls. 
This adorable set of 18 inch scale pretend games and puzzles includes, Clue Jr, with game board and 4 game pieces, Trivial Pursuit, with 2 question cards, Yahtzee, with game pad and die, Candyland, box only, 2 crossword puzzle books, with real pages, and 2 jigsaw puzzles, one 50 piece, and the other is an empty box.
Think of all the fun your dolls will have with this play set! Priced at $22.00 this play set would be the perfect addition to your doll play set and dolls play room!
You can view this play set and many more wonderful play sets and outfits My Girl Clothing Co offers by visiting their Etsy shop by clicking this link.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

3 comments:

  1. Thats so cool! And suuuper cute! ^^

    ~sarahagstudios~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sarahagstudios for taking the time to comment! So wonderful to have met you yesterday!

      Delete
  2. That is a really awesome play set. Thank you for sharing the link.

    ReplyDelete