Wednesday, January 7, 2015

An Etsy Cozy Paris Feeling!


So Etsy shop owners have been making Paris Themed Doll items for years now and today I want to share some of my recent Etsy Favorites that you may wish to add to your doll play collection! The above is called Paris Poodles and is a cozy Paris themed Pj set for your 18 inch dolls from Sheekyviolets etsy shop. Offered at  $8.00 these are the first item on my Cozy Paris list! Click here for shop and listing.

My friends over at Madi Grace Designs have a few classy and cozy Paris themed bedding sets. I have been a fan of Madi Grace Designs for years and I think you will love their Etsy shop. Click here for shop and listing.
All Dolled Up in Peoria has some Paris themed sling chairs that are perfect for our 18 inch dolls! Click here for shop and $35 listing.

and last today on my Cozy Paris Feeling is this listing caught my eye over at Little Sara Sew's Etsy Shop this listing is $20 for girl and doll sized Paris themed skirt. Click here for shop and listing.


The Grace/Paris Craze has begun and you can bring home some fantastic handmade doll items from Etsy crafters for your dolls I hope that you have enjoyed seeing some new and some long time favorite Etsy shops in today's post.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: