Friday, January 30, 2015

A Dolly Neighbor Visit With Colette and Super Inky!



Today I have another special Dolly Neighbor visiting and sharing with us today! Colette and Super Inky! 

  Can you tell me how you and Inky first met?  

 When did you decide to take Inky traveling with you?



 Do you only take her traveling with you for work or pleasure as well?




What are some of your most favorite places you have taken Inky in the last 9 years?



Do you have a favorite Inky story?



How has Inky Impacted or Changed your life?

 Where can my readers learn more about Inky and your adventures?
"I keep a blog for Inky at superinky.com.  I also have an Instagram account where I post photos of Inky and her friends; the username is @inkymarina. "


Thank you both so much for joining us today! Now it is your turn to share your store with us! Email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing! She is adorable. Madelon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Inky! We love her blog. Thanks Colette and Karen!

    ReplyDelete