Saturday, January 31, 2015

Tear Up This Book By American Girl Publishing A Great Boredom Buster

Boredom Busting items like this one from Tear Up this Book by American Girl Publishing are a great resource to keep on hand for those snow days, car trips, vacations, birthday party gifts and more.  This pre-teen journal is a fun way to pass the time and get away from that all consuming  screen time we are all guilty of. This is a fun activity book that girls will love. I ordered mine from The Book Depository with free shipping and keep a few on hand for last minute gifts. Priced just under $9.64 US (12.07 CND) this book is a great accompaniment with a gift card to a favorite store or restaurant! Click here to learn more about this great activity book.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment