Thursday, January 8, 2015

3 Soft And Pink Fun Etsy Outfits For Your Dolls

Soft and Pink is the theme of today's post and I love this outfit by Mini Me Dolly Divias. This 5 piece outfit includes Sweater, skirt, leggings, tank top and hair bow for $25! These colors work well on every doll and ordering now for Valentines day for your doll lover is a great idea! Click here for Mini Me Dolly Diva's The Wise Owl Collection listing.
This soft and pink dolly and me set from Fun Doll Clothes By Nana offers a Dolly sweat shirt and leggings and child's matching sweatshirt! Hat and scarf sold separately. Click here to see this $32 listing.
This Poncho and Hat set caught my eye from Lavenderlore! I love the detail in the poncho don't you? Click here to see this $13.50 listing.

Pink is such a lovely color and these three listings are just some of the wonderful items you can find for your doll play collection handmade on Etsy.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. The first one is my favorite! thank you for sharing these outfits, information, and links.

    ReplyDelete