Sunday, January 4, 2015

Free Beret Patterns For You and Your Dolls

With the release of the American Girl of the Year doll Grace you will see many girls wanting to start wearing berets! Here are a few patterns so you can get started making them for yourself and your dolls.  I have been making doll beret's for years and the wonderful people at American Doll Outfitters.com have published a free beret pattern that I have used for years. To get your own free PDF pattern to make your dolls beret's in various sizes please click here.
My friends over at Red Heart have a great free Crochet Beret Pattern for beginners. On my list of things to learn this is a beginner pattern as well! Click here for the free beret pattern from Red Heart

A free knit beret for kids pattern can be found here this is a free pattern from freevintageknitting.com

I hope you enjoyed today's post and that you will get started and share your projects with me! As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. This is a timely post! Thanks for sharing. I'm going to try out the sewn version, maybe today if I can find some pink fleece.

    ReplyDelete