Monday, January 12, 2015

Great Deals From The Book Depository!


The Book Depository  has some fantastic deals currently on some great American Girl Titles.
American Girl Doll School is a fantastic set and it is offered at$16.81 which is 23% off with FREE WORLD WIDE SHIPPING! CLICK HERE TO VIEW THIS TITLE


Mini doll of the year Grace is a great savings! Currently on sale for  $17.93 this mini doll is sure to delight that is 28% off the normal retail price and it includes shipping! Click here for listing on The Book Depository!

I have used the book depository for the last 3 years due to their low prices and always FREE SHIPPING!! Do be sure to check out The Book Depository by clicking here.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment