Sunday, January 18, 2015

Oh How I Miss Marie- Grace! The Book Depository Still Has Her Mini Doll!

If you are like me and you miss the retired dolls I have some great news for you! The Book Depository Still has the Mini Marie- Grace Doll in stock! She is on sale for $17.70 US and as always free shipping! She makes a great birthday gift and the perfect Easter Basket or Stocking Stuffer! She has the wonderful soft body and has so much play potential! Be sure to check her out on line by clicking here.AS ALWAYS FREE SHIPPING!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I´d been wanting to thank you for the tip with the Book Depository for ages!
    I just ordered my Grace mini doll from them.

    ReplyDelete