Thursday, January 29, 2015

Tea With Thea and Crafts With Aunty Day! A Review of The Sunshine Shoppe Supply Doll and Girl Kits!


Today is my special "Tea With Thea Day", I don't get them weekly anymore as my sister is home on maternity leave but today Miss Thea has graced me with her presence. Today was the perfect day for a tea party and making a doll and girl neck lace with a great kit from  Sunshine Shoppe Supply!
I was asked to review one of these fun kits and I chose the Princess Rose set to make with my niece, she loves the Princess theme and I love the colors in this kit! 
This kit was well thought out and the only thing I needed to make it work were a pair of pliers and a pair of scissors! Thea and I are thrilled with how easy this kit was to make and how elegant the outcome was! Dolly and Thea are very happy!

These Doll and Girl kits would make great gifts for the doll lover in your life and would be a great take home craft for any party you host.
There are 14 different sets to choose on Sunshine Shoppe Supply's Website click here to view them all. Thank you Sunshine Shoppe for sending this kit for Thea and I to make and review!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment