Saturday, January 17, 2015

Saturday Mom and Me Time!

When I was growing up Saturdays were a time for my mom and I to do things together. We would shop, take our laundry to the laundry mat and go for French Fries and Gravy. Such fantastic memories of those times. American Girl has a fun book that girls and mom's can fill out together and fun things they can tear- out and punch-out together!
This wonderful book called Just Mom and Me is offered under $10 on The Book Depository, and is a great book for daughters and moms to work on together, create memories and just have fun. To learn more about this book and the FREE delivery The Book Depository offers please click here.
Such a fun way to spend a few minutes together and create fun memories!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment