Monday, January 26, 2015

3 Fun Tea Party Books!

I love a tea party, formal, informal, planned or last minute here are some great titles from The Book Depository your tea party lover may just enjoy! I love Tea Party Rules this hard cover book makes a wonderful keep sake an gift. The illustrations are fantastic. Click here for more on Tea Party Rules.
Let's Have A Tea Party is another wonderful book and planing guide. Who can resist a Pony Club Tea or a Musical Tea party?  Click here to find out more about this wonderful book.
Another great party planning resource book is Princess Tea this beautiful book is offered on The Book Depository right now for $14.95 ($18.64 CND)
There are nine pre planned tea parties in this book with everything you need to make your day special! Click here for more information on Princes Tea.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment