Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Pick Up A Smart Girl's Guide To Liking Herself - Even on the bad Days from the Book Depository!

Growing up I wished I books like the American Girl Line of books help me navigate the tween years and I am a huge advocate for these books. If you are lucky enough to find them in your local library I recommend picking them up. Evan as an adult I recommend picking them up and read them, there is a lot of sound advice for any age in these series of books and today A Smart girl's guide to liking herself - even on the bad days is offered WITH FREE DELIVERY from The book depository! You can click here for this title offered today at $9.49 this  95 page book is one I can not recommend enough!

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a helpful book for moms and grandmas, especially!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean - these books are great and would have been a great reference and guide for our journey through the tween years.

    ReplyDelete