Saturday, January 31, 2015

Today I ask you to share this photo, talk about it and make your own.

Today I am going to ask you all to THINK. Share this photo talk about it with those you love who comment and share things on line. It was brought to my attention that some of the most wonderful people I know in the Dolly World have been subject to on line bullying that is so horrible that they are considering leaving the Dolly World all together. Bullying on line is not new, nor is it likely to go way but we can teach people to THINK! Share this photo on line or make your own!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. So very sad that there is online bullying anywhere. There is a great clip of Russell Brand discussing bullying. I wish I had the link to share.

    ReplyDelete