Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Today's Fog Reminds Me Of A Great Mystery!

Today where I live it is so foggy and pretty cold. I was reminded of my favorite American Girl Samantha Mystery Clue In The Castle Tower and thought I would share this link to it with you. I highly recommend this series and I ordered all of my American Girl Mystery Books From The Book Depository. I live in Canada and the Shipping on books and other items often prevents me from ordering on line but The Book Depository has made it so easy! Free shipping and I can use paypal!
Click here to view my favorite Samantha Mystery on The Book Depository! Do yourself a favor this winter and pick up a few American Girl Mystery Books, make a cup of cocoa or tea, get a cozy blanket and settle in for great adventure!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Neat. I haven't read any of Samantha's books. I really should and her mysteries too. The earlier mysteries seem like true mysteries. The newer ones, not so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melody if you can order this one I know you will love this series! The Samantha Mysteries start with The Curse of Ravenscourt , which is the first one I read and I loved it, I love all of them but Clue in the Castle Tower was by far my most favorite of the series so far! I know there is a new Samantha Mystery coming out and I can not wait!

      Delete