Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Jessica T's Tip For A Free Crochet Boot Pattern For 18 inch dolls


Jessica T has found a wonderful free crochet boot pattern for 18 inch dolls from Cobblers Cabin!
If you crochet this is a great resource site for patterns for you to check out! Click here for the boot pattern
Thank you to Jessica T for the tip and get your hooks out! We want to see what you make with this pattern!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I've made several pair of boots from this pattern. I embellished with vintage buttons. Very cute. The pattern was easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister crotched those boots for my other sister and I! I love them! :)

    CutePolarBear

    ReplyDelete