Thursday, January 22, 2015

3 Etsy Stunning Valentine Fashion Finds For Your Dolls

It is time to start looking at Dolly Valentines Day and today here are three of my Etsy Favorites! First up is this Skirt and Top set from A Doll Boutique which really stands out and is offered at $14.00! Click here for shop and listing.


Next Up is this super cute outfit by AnaBananadollclothes! This is a three piece set of Shirt, Skirt and Apron Top! Adorable and listed at $18.00 Click here for shop and listing.
I was really impressed by this outfit which is a mix and match set on ZigZag Fashions! You can purchase the 5 piece set or order items individually in this shop! Outfit shown with our the boots $25 Click here for shop and listing.

Be sure to check out Etsy shops when looking for the right look for your dolls so many wonderful items to choose from and so much selection!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment