Saturday, January 17, 2015

Sew In Style Project #5 Complete. Check Out My Messenger Bag!

As you may know if you read my New Years Resolutions I am sewing my way through  Erin Hentzel's Sew IN Style Doll clothes book this year.  I have now completed 5 projects out of the 22 projects included in this book!
This pattern is so much fun to make and is great for using up scrap fabric! I loved how this came together and I made 4! It slips easily over my dolls head and even holds some small doll items!
It dawned on me that with 22 projects in this book this would be the perfect book to pick up and sew along with me and in the end you will only have to make two additional items and you will have 24 items for your own ADVENT CALENDER for next year!

To order your own copy of Sew N Style you can click any of these links:
The Book Depository
Amazon
www.ctpub.com

I am looking forward to sewing project number 6 Party Dress!
As with all my post I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment