Monday, January 5, 2015

Who Are The People In Your Dolly Neighborhood ? A New Interview Series For 2015


Neighborhood. Don't you just love the sound of that word. For me it brings back so many fond memories of growing up and yes I was raised on "Sesame Street". Inspired by all the wonderful people I have met in the Dolly World Neighborhood and a little help from my Sesame Street Up bringing,  this year on my blog I will be bringing you more interviews about the people in our Dolly World Neighborhood.


If you are new to my blog,  I have been doing behind the scenes interviews with Etsy shop owners and designers for years.  Now I am reaching out to all of you, it is time to share your story. If you would like to be included in our Dolly Neighborhood interviews for 2015 please email me at karenmowen@gmail.com. You do not have to be an Etsy shop owner or a You Tube Personality, just a doll lover who wants to share. I have some wonderful Dolly World Personalities already lined up and I hope you will enjoy and enhance this series!  Maybe you belong to a doll club you want us to know about, maybe you are wanting to start one. Share how you incorporate doll play in to your everyday life...let's talk dolls!



I will bring you some fun interviews with a variety of  people who make up our wonderfully diverse doll world.  Look for upcoming  interviews with  Etsy shop owners, You Tuber personalities, Bloggers, Doll Designers and so much more! If you would like to be one of the people we get to know a bit better email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful series. I look forward to it.

    ReplyDelete