Friday, January 23, 2015

Got A Hammer And A Saw? Get This Book!


One of the talents I wish I had more time to pursue is Woodworking. I have been an admirer of this book for many years now and would really like to make every item in this book! Making Wooden Furniture for American Girl and Other 18 inch dolls is now in it's third addition. I love the house in the back ground don't you? This book is offered on The Book Depository for $16.67 US ($20.61 CND)
 If you have a desire like me to explore wood working this is a great step by step book that will help you achive your goals and make beautiful items that your doll lover can enjoy for many more years to come. Click here to learn more about this book Making Wooden Furniture
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to hear from anyone that has used this book, as it's been on my Amazon wishlist for a while. I just haven't been able to bite the bullet. Are there any beginner projects?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have woodworking tools at my disposal and therefore no experience with woodworking. I do enjoy looking at the staging. I have the book, "Home Decor for 18-inch Dolls by Joan Hinds. The furnishings the author shows were evidently kits from a now defunct company, which caused some negative reviews. I find it's still a great idea book.

    ReplyDelete