Friday, January 16, 2015

Saige Mini Doll Under $20 On The Book Depository!


 I love the mini dolls and one of the dolls I wished I had ordered the most was mini Saige! So I was really excited to see that I can still get her (and in all her soft bodied goodness!) from The Book Depository and She is on sale at the moment for  $17.47 US! This is a great deal! Mini dolls have so much play potential and Saige was such a fun doll! If you are looking to add Mini Saige to your doll family be sure to click here to see her on The Book Depository and as always no minimum and FREE SHIPPING! 
Click here to view mini Saige and other great Mini dolls and titles on The Book Depository!
The mini dolls make great birthday gifts, Easter Basket Fillers and Fit perfectly in a stocking or Dolly Advent Calender! Thinking ahead and planing for the doll lover in your life's up coming events and saving money is easy with The Book Depository!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmoen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the updates. A friend told me about the Book Depository before and it just didn't click for me. Now I have renewed interest.

    ReplyDelete