Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A Hannukkah Gift idea for dolls


Hanukkah is just around the corner and this busy holiday season has some great suggestions for creative gift giving. Over at Designmegillah they created an 8 pocket wall hanging using and over the door shoe organizer, just like I did for my advent swap. I think this is such a great idea. If you are of the Jewish faith and a doll lover or parent of a doll lover this is such a fun way of displaying the gifts!
These pockets hold a 6 inch American Girl doll or doll clothes perfectly and doubles as dolly storage through out the year.
Like my Advent over the door calender these shoe organizers come in really handy, not just for doll items but toy cars, craft items and so much more. 
I bought mine at Walmart in the USA for under $8 and I also have one from Bed Bath and Beyond just like the Hanukkah Wall display, which was under $20.  The Bed Bath and Beyond organizer was cut down to size for the 8 nights of Hanukkah. I loved the post on Designmegillah's website which I learned about from my subscription to Creative Jewish Mom.Com and the Craft School Sunday emails I enjoy that are sent to me via email.
I enjoy creative people of all religion's and I am so happy to be able to connect with them over the internet and share their ideas with all of you.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment