Monday, December 24, 2012

Advent Complete! Here are Days 19-24


Sorry that I have not posted these daily as intended but I still wanted you to share in my excitement! I did open them daily but like most of us during this time of year I ran out of hours in my day.
Here are the last few days of my Advent Calendar and I can not wait to get started on next years!
 Day 19 I received a doll sized angel orniment
Day 20 I received a doll sized Plant!
 Day 21- this 3D tree is the perfect center piece for my dolls table! What a fun idea!
Day 22- A doll sized wreath
Day 23- Was the coolest little doll for my dolls with outfits that you can dress up and remove. Super Cute!
Day 24- today I got the cutest Poodle Purse with a doll sized tissue holder, I love this so much! Seriously cute! What a fun set!

I have enjoyed this swap so much again this year and have enjoyed getting up every day to open my present! What a wonderful way to enjoy the season.
I hope you enjoyed this series and that you may be inspired to create your own for the doll lover in your life next year!
Merry Christmas and I hope you have a wonderful  rest of your day.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment