Sunday, December 16, 2012

Grandfathers Handmade Love at Christmas.You too can make these too!


A very special friend of mine has a brother who is a Grandfather to two young doll lovers. When my friend Carol sent me these photos of what her brother in law Moe made for his granddaughters I knew I wanted to share it with all of you. I am so touched that Moe would create such a loving gift for his granddaughters!I love the storage containers for doll play items, that the dolls can stand in the doll closet and the hangers too cute!!!
Moe used ideas to build his doll closet from the wonderful and FREE patterns he found on Ana White's Wbsite. 

There is still time to make something for your own Doll lover if you are handy with a hammer and nails! From Picnic Table to Beds there is something you can make this holiday season or set as your goal for next year!
Be sure to visit Ana White's Website and start your planning today!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment